Tuition Fee covers a variety of costs associated with enrollment at API including, but not limited to, Student Achievement Testing (SAT/ACT), Student / Parent Handbooks, processing of Report Cards & Progress Reports, textbooks, and educational materials.
- Materials needed for API Admission
- Latest Report Card and Transcript
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residence
- Application Fee $300
- Monthly Tuition $300
- Application Fee $300
- Monthly Tuition $450
- Tuition Payment Plans Available
- Scholarships Available
International Plan (coming soon)
Advanced Preparatory International is excited to offer opportunities for students outside the United States to become a part of a student body that explores differences in cultures, customs, and beliefs. We strive to share our American values, cultures, and Christian faith with each international student with hopes that friendships will be built and opportunities to visit to other countries can be created.
F-1 applicants to Advanced Preparatory International must provide academic records with certified translation and an English proficiency rating statement. English is required. When completing any forms for enrollment, include address information, email address, fax number, and telephone numbers.
Students who have been screened and approved by SEVIS and API will have the following three housing options:
- Residential Housing – Two or more students will reside in approved off-campus housing with a resident adult to supervise. Cost of living includes: electricity, water, and unlimited Wi-Fi access at no additional charge. Meal plans are available. The contract is for one academic year – one week prior to the start of school and one week after the close of school.
- Host Family – Our international students stay with carefully selected local families while studying at API. Staying with a host family gives our students a fantastic opportunity to immerse themselves into a new culture. Cost of living with a host family includes the comforts of a family home with meals provided. The contract is for one academic year – one week prior to the start of school and one week after the close of school.
- Student’s Relatives – Students who have relatives in the United States have the opportunity to stay with them and participate in an extension of family experiences while immersing themselves into a new culture. Cost of living with a relative includes the comforts of family living with meals provided. The contract is for one academic year – one week prior to the start of school and one week after the close of school.
Advanced Preparatory International provides a premier international college preparatory school. API focuses on rigorous academics, competitive athletics, and student leadership development. The school employs a student-centered program that seeks out the best and brightest academic and athletic students in the world. API has a challenging program with some of the top educators, coaches (professional and college), leadership experts, mentors, corporate and community partners teaming up to provide the most comprehensive program for the globally successful student.